When you need forensic evaluations and investigations of mechanical systems failures, you need only make one call.
Bison’s engineers’ in depth education, training, and expertise in manifold settings, combined with years of experience investigating failures of products and equipment make them your most efficient resource for investigations and failure analysis.
Mechanical failure evaluations and investigations range from simple machinery and equipment to causes of major petrochemical plant fires and explosions.
A few of Bison’s areas of expertise include:
- Pump Design and Operation
- High-pressure Oilfield Equipment
- Automotive Component Failures, such as Braking Systems, Steering, Tires, Seat Belts and Airbags
- Design Defects and Validation
- Piping Failures and Design
- Bearing Design and Analysis
- High- and Low-pressure Seals
- Equipment Failure Expert
- Plastic Part Design and Manufacture
- Consumer Products
- HVAC Systems
- Failure Analysis Expert
Onsite or in the courtroom, Bison experts meet the challenge.