Auto Accident Reconstructionist
The Commitment to Details
Bison’s experts are available to rapidly respond to an auto accident in order to quickly and accurately preserve critical scene evidence. Accident scene data collection is critical to a comprehensive and proper accident investigation and reconstruction. Bison Engineering utilizes the current technology including total stations, digital photography, Crash Data Retrieval (CDR), etc that will allow auto accident reconstructionists to obtain data from the accident scene such as skid marks, gouges, roadway conditions, crush damage, vehicle information, driver and occupant locations.
Proper Investigation Practices . . .
Accident reconstructionists teams trained with the proper methodology for accident scene measurements, forensic mapping, data collection, and photography are critical to a methodical investigation, analysis, reconstruction and successful resolution to any liability claim.
Bison’s Accident Investigation expertise includes:
- Compete Accident Investigation (passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians)
- Accident Scene Rapid Response
- Collision Data Retrieval System (CDR)
- Accident Diagrams
- Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Engine, Tire Failures
- 3-D Animation
- Vehicle Fire Investigation
- Forensic mapping and measuring
- Crush Damage
Bison . . . Available 24/7 to Meet Your Accident Investigation and Accident Reconstruction Needs